Sure Smile Clear Braces
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the North Sioux City SD (Siouxland) area, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Sure Smile aligner therapy please look at suresmile.com
- Sure Smile uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Cork, McKenna or Chinnery‘s expertise and 3-D digital imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Cork, McKenna or Chinnery has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Cork, McKenna or Chinnery about once every 4 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.